Diversity and inclusion leadership is a proven way for organizations to make smarter decisions while achieving business success. We are committed to recruiting, developing, retaining, and promoting talented candidates and staff with diverse backgrounds and experiences to propel business results.
We help our clients realize organizational outcomes and business objectives by building more diverse teams and inclusive cultures. Diversity and inclusion are proven competitive advantages:
McKinsey’s research proved that companies with ethnically diverse leadership are 33% more likely to outperform competition on profitability and 21% more likely to have above-average profitability with gender diverse leadership teams. McKinsey, ‘Delivering Through Diversity’ 2018.
BCG and the Technical University of Munich showed a direct correlation between innovation, diversity in leadership teams, and profitability of new product launches. They discovered industry background, country of origin, career path, and gender positively correlate with innovation. BCG, Innovation Through Diversity, 2017.
At 360 Executive Branding, we understand the nuances of diversity and inclusion across industries and geographies. We approach our research, search, and advisory work with a recognition of diversity and inclusion across gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, generations, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status, political affiliation, education, experience, age, communication style, socioeconomic background, and cross-cultural competency.
Diversity and inclusion are central to our core values:
- People First: We prioritize people above all.
- Transparency: Integrity paired with open and honest communication.
- Perseverance: We are committed to your success.
- Continuous Improvement: Avid learners, we recognize the need for continued innovation.
We are committed to:
- Seeking and promoting greater equality through best practices, interventions, and checks/balances.
- Implementing processes to reduce unconscious bias.
- Ensuring female candidates and BAME (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic) candidates are part of every slate.
- Striving to be as diverse as the communities and clients that we serve.
- Supporting programs that foster diversity.
- Upholding our values (People First, Transparency, Perseverance, Continuous Improvement).